Saturday, January 23, 2010

More LOVE blocks, a preview of things to come and an apology

This week I've been under the weather a bit. Nothing is getting done, not even crafts. I hope I feel better soon next week or in the next couple of days.
My craft group got together yesterday and even though I wasn't a hundred percent we got together and made some of those LOVE blocks I posted earlier this month. We had the option to put HOME on the back with colors to match your house, but alas I forgot to take pictures until almost everyone was gone. BUt I had to show you the one I took. Maybe I can get pictures from Liberty, or she will add them to this post so you can see others work. But here is one set that was SOOOOOO CUTE!! Love the purple.



Here is a little preview of something I am working on. As you can see it is in the planning stages and I am so excited about it. Hope it turns out as cute as it is in my head. I'll link you to some of the sites I found it on once it is done.


And the apology. I realized the other day that I have not responded to a single comment on my posts. I do appreciate them but unless they have a question I will probably not answer or respond to everyone. I hope that doesn't offend anyone but I have small children and the more time I spend on the computer the less time with them or making crafts, and that's what this blog is all about anyway. Hope you have a nice weekend and I am prayin' that I get over this head cold so I can get some crafting done { oh and that house cleaning too.}


Here are some pictures from me {Liberty} they turned out super cute.


1 comment:

  1. if it's wood i am all over it - love these!!!
    i am now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails