Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks!!

What a wonderful time of year!  I am so grateful for the many things I have been given, especially my ability to create fun and beautiful things.  I am grateful for fun children that keep me on my toes and a wonderful husband who provides for our family.  I know I could go on and on but I thought I would keep it short and simple today.

I have been wanting to make this since I bought the vinyl last week, I finally had a minute to pull out my Cricut machine and make it.  I used the cartridge Lyrical Letters since I love that cartridge.   It also had the Thanks already together so I didn't have to link them.  I put it on the back of my "Happy Haunting" block and so now I have a multiple use block - LOVE THAT!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving - my sister is traveling today to my house and so we are going to have our Thanksgiving dinner on BLACK FRIDAY - I hope that isn't too crazy.  I never have a desire to go shopping on Black Friday so it doesn't matter to me what day we have it - just that I can spend it with family.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails