Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another EASY Neighbor Gift!

I found another great idea this year for a friend/neighbor/teacher gift. I always try to give something that is not just food {even though I do give some food} and not something that you have to store or keep. I like gifts that are consumable and you don't have to hang onto them forever {or feel guilty for giving them to someone else}.

This year I made this amazing Holiday Spice Simmering Potpourri. I found several ideas on Pinterest and combined what I liked best. I added all the ingredients to a cellophane bag and tied it with a ribbon. I attached the tag and delivered them to my friends. It was super easy and it smells AMAZING!!



I added:

1 orange
1/2 C cranberries
3-4 cinnamon sticks
1 nutmeg {for them to grate into the pot}
5-6 cloves

You could also add:

vanilla bean or lemon



The top of the tag says Merry Christmas and the bottom has the instructions. Don't worry, the download doesn't have my name on it, but you can add yours easily with Photoshop or Picasa {or any photo editing software}.


Basically, put everything in a pot and add water. Bring to a boil and simmer to make your house smell amazing. Be sure to watch the water and don't let it boil dry.


HERE is the Printable so you can print the tags. Merry Christmas!!

If that Link does not work, try this one HERE.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, you give the clear idea of the topic and I subscribed your blog, I have some links to share here
    buy copper utensils

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice post, you give the clear idea of the topic and I subscribed your blog, I have some links to share here
    Buy atvian 2mg online
    Buy tramadol 100mg online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails